Monday 8 February 2010

Barry M Dazzle Dust

Barry M Dazzle Dusts each £4.50 at Boots and Superdrug
 A bit of a random post, I've had these for a while got a new one this Christmas
I really love the huge selection of colours Barry M has for these and how they're a mix of powder eyeshadow and glitter, so the colour's not too intense but if you want it to be I advise applying it wet. The only thing with these is they hurt if  any of the glitter in falls your eye. (It's probably only me who could do that!) The glitter is like tiny metal filings, Some of them are even magnetic! But if you're a little more careful than me these are wonderful!

Without Flash








(in the same order)
With Flash
(left to right) 44 Bronze, 89 Oyster grey, 8 Silver iridescent, 91 Silvery Black


No comments:

Post a Comment